GUESS WHO'S TEST GOT CANCELLED
I didn't get to start. ProProctor kept kicking me out. This lady (LSAC) told me she could get in late Oct but I'm taking Nov test, so I asked if they'll push Nov back and I was told no. At this point, I'm pissed, I said what if this happens in Oct or Nov and she said we can't do anything about glitches', but we'll do all we can to take care of you. HOW? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HELP? YOU LITERALLY CAN'T GIVE ME ANSWERS TO SIMPLE QUESTIONS. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO TO ENSURE PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO TEST. FMLLLLL
2
4 comments
Did you contact their phone line? They are much more helpful there than other avenues.
FAhhhhhhh i'm sorry that happened to you :( You would think LSAC would have their shit figured out after charging you $250USD PER ATTEMPT BUT NOOOOOO. I feel like the least they could do is refund you or let you reschedule in your own accord instead of throwing you to the next available test. This is very poopy of them
BRO SAME???
Go check my discussion post I made today and let me know if you have the same thing please!!!