Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time for miscenellaneous game or/and timed LG section?

dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
edited January 2017 in Logic Games 1644 karma
Now I finished majority class for LG(except some sequencing game and miscellaneous game) while cracking the LR by type.
I basically drilled the PT1-38 LG twice and finish under estimated time. I feel more confident for coming Feb test at least LG.

While I drill LR, I need some advice on LR and RC drill(if needed).

Thanks!!

Comments

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    Some ideas?
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma
    @dennisgerrard are you asking what time you should allot generally to miscellaneous or non-convetinional games that appear on the sections?
    1644 karma
    @BinghamtonDave I wanna ask how could I prepare for LG section after finishing drill by type. Is necessary to do unusual game or repeat the normal ones? thanks in advance.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    If you've been drilling by type, I'd definitely recommend going back through PTs 1 - 38 and drilling whole sections. Putting Games into the context of whole sections creates new dynamics and section strategies that are important to familiarize yourself with. I think that'd be a good way to stay sharp while learning new aspects of the test and furthering your mastery of LG.
    1644 karma
    Thanks! I have similar idea but drill on 40s-50s LG. Would it be helpful?