Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 80?

LARamsNationLARamsNation Member
in General 592 karma
Does anyone have any insight on when or if we'll have it available for purchase on LSAC's site or Amazon before the Feb administration?

Also, if it does become available, what are the chances that 7sage will have explanations available in time for Feb?

Thanks!

Comments

• roblim92roblim92 Member
    73 karma
    @LARamsNation

I remember reading somewhere that PT80 won't be released until after the Feb exam due to how close the two exam dates are. PT79 wasn't released until November, two months after the Sept exam.
  • katapultz6katapultz6 Alum Member
    81 karma
    September LSAT was written Sept 26th. I believe the actual LSAT was available for sale no later than November 15th~ which is about 7 weeks later.

The December LSAT was on December 3rd and 7 weeks later would be January 21st. The Holidays could affect that, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of the test being released prior to Feb Exam.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @kataput6 said:
    The December LSAT was on December 3rd and 7 weeks later would be January 21st. The Holidays could affect that, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of the test being released prior to Feb Exam.
    Yeah, I tend to agree with this analysis. I'm guessing before the Feb Exam.