Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Filtering in the Question Bank

todduncan2todduncan2 Member
edited January 2017 in General 60 karma
Sorry if this is redundant due to being asked and answered elsewhere. Direction there would be good if so, but I can't find an answer with a few searches.

I just upgraded my membership. Previously, I had used the question bank + filtering to drill questions marked as high priority from my PT + blind review. Now that I have access to new questions, I would like to filter again for those question (yes, I still suck at some of them) but not see all the ones that were available in my lower level subscription. That is to say, I only want to see the "new" ones that are available given my new upgraded membership. Is there a trick or way to do this? I guess it won't kill me to redo old questions if not. . .

Many thanks.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27859 karma
    I don't think there is a way to filter based on that. Look and see which new PTs you've gained access to and from there, you'll just have to filter mentally and skip over questions from older PTs. That's the best I can figure, but maybe someone else will have a better approach.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Sorry, there's no way to filter based on your course.
  • todduncan2todduncan2 Member
    60 karma
    Thanks for the speedy reply. I'll just skip over previous questions (or redo them to make myself feel good!)