Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logical Reasoning Question Types

sweetsana_27sweetsana_27 Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 74 karma
Hey so does anyone know what question types appear the most on the lsat and which appear the least? I wanted to know so i could study accordingly and focus on getting the ones that appear the most right.

Comments

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    edited July 2014 802 karma
    Sweetsana,

The practice test scorer here at 7Sage is THE BOMB!!! If you enter a test or two, it creates these awesome analytics for you, and one of the items is a frequency distribution of your LR question types that includes how frequently they appear on any given test (on average, of course). Since you have an account, you can use the scorer to save your scores and monitor your progress and identify your weak spots for targeted practice and review.

Best of all, the scorer is free! I think you'll notice from discussions here though that it's well worth buying a 7Sage course if you're in the market.

Hope this answers your question,
    Joe
  • sweetsana_27sweetsana_27 Alum Member
    74 karma
    Thank you Joe,

Can you please tell me where the scorer is? I have the starter course so is it included in that? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Sana
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    The analytics page can be found here: http://7sage.com/score-lsat-test/