Study Buddies - San Diego/Skype?

MoosaderMoosader Alum Member
in Study Groups 234 karma

Because who doesn't love another study group post that only applies to <1% of 7sagers? (Yes, I tried the study buddy tool...which I humbly and respectfully advise be rid of inactive members).

I am essentially a noob looking for a faithful study buddy to go through CC with, to motivate each other, and teach each other LSAT stuffs. I'm shooting for a 170+ September or June if I'm crazy. I'm down for Skype too, but I don't know of any quality split screen sharing apps or websites. Let me know if you're down. I score around a 150 right now, and am cool if you're score is significantly higher or lower. I can learn much from teaching and listening.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@Moosader said:
    (Yes, I tried the study buddy tool...which I humbly and respectfully advise be rid of inactive members).

Just fyi, this is cleared every month or so. It depends on how long the person is inactive for. The system does it automatically!

• MoosaderMoosader Alum Member
    234 karma

Thanks!

• Chipster StudyChipster Study Yearly Member
    893 karma

I would be happy to quiz you and do some stuff like that. I am still working through the core curriculum though as I am taking next year so I am behind you in prep. I live East Coast but do know how to do Skype.