Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lsat Watch

smseraj3smseraj3 Alum Member
in General 162 karma

I currently have the Toptier timer lsat watch and it works fine, but im worried I won't have to time reset it in during the actual test. Should I get the more expensive ones (if they're even in stock) or am i fine?

Thanks

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I think you'll be fine! I tend to think of LSAT watches to be a bit of a rip off. I had a 180 and eventually just got a couple of cheap ones from Amazon when it started acting wonky. The key is making sure you are used to it on game day. And it doesn't hurt to bring an extra; better safe than sorry, haha.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Hey OP, check out this lesson:
    https://7sage.com/lesson/keep-time/

J.Y. explains why LSAT watches aren't the best of ideas and why a simple watch with a rotating bezel is 100x better.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27829 karma

Yeah, those LSAT watches tend to be really crappy. I got one and it was fine, but then one week before the test it broke. Basically everyone I know who's had one of these has had a similar experience with it. So, I got a $10 watch off of Amazon and it was just as good.