Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimate vs Ultimate +

CobraKaiCobraKai Member
in General 6 karma

What if I purchase the Ultimate package then decide I want the Ultimate Plus package, can I upgrade?

Comments

• AlexanderCMAlexanderCM Member
    174 karma

I think this is a question for @"Dillon A. Wright"

• Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
    645 karma

Yes, you can upgrade by paying the cost difference between the two programs

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited November 2019 12637 karma

Yup! If you ever feel that you need more content, you can upgrade and only pay the difference between the courses (which is $200).

The only downside to upgrading vs. purchasing outright is the amount of months included in each course. Purchasing Starter, Premium, Ultimate and Ultimate+ normally gives you 3 (Starter), 6 (Premium), 9 (Ultimate) and 12 (Ultimate+) months, but upgrading from a lower course will only give you +1 month per upgrade level.

So, for example, if you purchase Starter and later upgrade to Ultimate, you'll only get a +2 month extension as opposed to the full +7 months included with Ultimate. You can always extend your access here:
    https://7sage.com/addons/

In this case, let me know once you upgrade and I'll make sure you have the full amount of months included with the course you upgrade to.

Edit: I'd suggest picking up the Ultimate+ course outright, though! With Ultimate+, you gain access to the Question Bank and our new LR Drill packets, which are great.

Edit: Updated number of months

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Ultimate + question bank makes it worth it. OP, if you can eventually afford to upgrade, do so. You get so many extra problem sets, solutions to every PT, and, again, the amazing question bank.

• CobraKaiCobraKai Member
    6 karma

Right on, thank you all for the quick responses!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@indojoe76 said:
    Right on, thank you all for the quick responses!

Course man! Let me know if you have any specific questions about the Ultimate + and all its neat features! :)