Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blesssings in Disguise

tcookPHLtcookPHL Alum Member
in General 300 karma

So, I've been battling with the idea for the past two weeks to either take the LSAT in June or take it in September. I have not been feeling ready at all for the test and I want to get the best score possible. Today, I went to log into the LSAC page to see what testing centers are available... well looks like ALL of the Philadelphia locations were booked. A little blessing in disguise I'd say.... (although I know I can just take it somewhere else).

To be honest I'm actually excited about this! I feel like I'm just starting to grasp things and was hating the pressure I was putting on myself. This way, come September I'll feel full on ready :)

Comments

• Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    edited April 2017 1018 karma

Sounds like you made the right choice! I know exactly how you feel!!

Well done!

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I love it when I can't make up my mind but an extenuating circumstance decides for me haha congrats! You made the right decision if you weren't comfortable :smile:

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Glad to hear it! Sometimes things have a really odd way of working out. I think you'll look back and be very happy you had the summer to prep as well :)