Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a function in the 7Sage Analytics to search for a "cookie cutter" flaw answer choice?

edited May 2017 in Logical Reasoning 1025 karma

I just finished my first pretest after completing the CC and I have jumped up 18 points in my LSAT score. Needless to say, I am super stoked to see that these past few months have paid off.

Regarding the question posed in this topic post, I missed a flaw question by picking the same cookie cutter answer choice under timed conditions as well as during a freshly printed BR. This was an AC that J.Y. always says will reappear as the correct AC in the future (I did PT 35). I realized, ironically I guess, I have a flawed sense of understanding about this particular flaw. So, I was wondering if there is a function to find where this cookie cutter answer choice would have actually had been the right AC, so that I am able to fix this mistake for good.

Thank you!

Comments

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

Haha. Looking forward to this function. But I will say "cookie cutter " is somehow subjective. You will see the patter of wrong AC or right AC when you do enough PTs or sections.

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    edited May 2017 1997 karma

Your best bet is to look up the explanation to that given problem and hope someone commented below and referenced other similarities. I don't think a formal "bank" exists for this however. But I do think it would be useful.