Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Field/Digital Test Question

JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
in General 3112 karma

Hello!

So I forgot to reply to the email to confirm my registration within 48 hours for the digital test next weekend (dumb, I know). I called them yesterday and they mentioned that my name was on the roster. But when I called back today (because the person I talked to yesterday was kinda rude), they said that there is no way for them to check whether I am signed up or not...

I emailed them to confirm and they did not specify whether I am signed up or not in their reply. I did elaborate and ask them directly to confirm my registration, but I am not sure what to do where admission tickets should be going out between today and Friday.

I am not sure where to go from here...

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Hmm....well if you didn't get an admission ticket I don't think there's a point in attending because that's an indication your name wasn't registered due to not confirming in time. Strange that the first person you spoke to told you your name was on the roster. I guess if you don't see any info by the end of tomorrow, it's safe to assume you're not registered for the digital test. Sorry about that.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Actually...looks like I'm all set and confirmed. Sorry for the panic post! :)