Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fool proof method confusion

rogersalexandra7rogersalexandra7 Alum Member
in Logic Games 213 karma

Might be a stupid question but should I, after copying down the inferences, answer the questions or am I only writing down the inferences? TYA!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited May 2017 23929 karma

I would answer the questions as well to make sure that I can go -0 and that I feel like I've got the game down.

• rogersalexandra7rogersalexandra7 Alum Member
    213 karma

oh ok thank you again for all your advice!!!!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@rogersalexandra7 said:
    oh ok thank you again for all your advice!!!!!

Anytime! :)

213 karma

Hey Alex! one more question haha, for the full proof method Im still a little confused, do I make the inferences on the clean logic game immediately after I watch the video or am I supposed to wait for a day? Thank you!

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

No need to wait a day. While I would recommend this for regular BR, I think for fool proofing you wanna do them until you're comfortable on that day, then come back to them a little later in like a day, week, etc until you're getting -0 on that game every time.

Clean copy each time. Recreate inferences. And make sure you are getting the answers in the most efficient ways possible. Hope this helps!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@rogersalexandra7 said:
    Hey Alex! one more question haha, for the full proof method Im still a little confused, do I make the inferences on the clean logic game immediately after I watch the video or am I supposed to wait for a day? Thank you!

Hey Alexandra!
    Yeah, I recommend doing another attempt immediately after watching the video. No need to wait a day!

213 karma

thank you!!!!