Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fool proof method question

Will DearbornWill Dearborn Alum Member
edited March 2015 in Logic Games 218 karma
For a game I don't understand I'll print out several copies of that game in order to do over and over. My main question is: how do you decide when to redo a game? If I have 5 copies of a game, do I just immediately redo the 5 copies after watching the video explanation? Do you guys have a system for spacing them out? I have every LG from PT1 to recent, I feel like if I space them out I'll start to accumulate too many games.

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    you do it over a period of a couple of days I think... JY says do 7 - 8 times on a particular day and a couple of times the next day to ensure that you have it down... @jdawg113 @blah170blah @emli1000 @nicole.hopkins @ddakjiking is that it? I know the video for the fool proof method deals with this... but I don't have access to the course any more...
  • bonjoursmbonjoursm Alum Member
    181 karma
    If I have trouble with a game, I redo it every day for 5 days, then I'll come back to it a few weeks later to ensure that I have the 'method of attack,' so to speak, down pack.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    yeah I would say do the game, watch the video, try the game again(or do next game and come back to it in a little bit) and then repeat the next day or leave a days gap in between if you want more time to see if you really digested the methods. as for how do you decide... if it is a game that you dont get... simple as that. If you struggle with inferences, questions, the diagram, getting it done in a proper time, get the inferences and such but just dont feel comfortable. Any of of these reasons are good enough to decide to do this method. It is very time consuming but that is the nature of this test really
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Yea, watch JY's video explanation and try to re-do the game. Basically try to memorize the inferences you make since they appear in many other games. Then re-do another game the next day or the following week or following month. Then once you get the game 100% right take it before you start a PT (for motivation and to get in the LSAT PT mode)