Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

printing test issue

BeebeeLoveBeebeeLove Member
in General 6 karma

Hi, I've been trying to print the Prep Test, but it keeps printing were some pages are missing. Is anyone else having that issue and know how to resolve it?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited May 2017 23929 karma

@BeebeeLove said:
    Hi, I've been trying to print the Prep Test, but it keeps printing were some pages are missing. Is anyone else having that issue and know how to resolve it?

Hey there-- which PT number was it that you had an issue printing?

• BeebeeLoveBeebeeLove Member
    6 karma

I've had problems printing test 34, 43, 37 so far. Each time I print them, section 4 is missing. it will either give me half of section 3 & 4 or no section four at all and the remaining pages will print. It's so weird. I've tried having someone print it for me from her computer and i still have the issue. Is there any other way to get print practice test without that happening?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

What browser are you using? I just printed PT34 from Firefox.

I suggest printing from Chrome or Firefox. Also, you should clear your cache. If it still doesn't work, I think you should email @"Dillon A. Wright" with screenshots of what's happening.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Safari and IE have a known issue where pages print blank. Please use Chrome or Firefox.