Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Burn out?

aishatungaishatung Alum Member
in General 104 karma

I've been scoring consistently in the high 160's and low 170's for a while now but my latest score on my last prep test was 160 and I took prep test 60 today and scored 155. I'm feeling pretty discouraged right now especially with the June LSAT coming up in a couple weeks. I'm finding the simplest of questions really hard and I have to reread the LR stimulus a couple times to understand it. My mind is cloudy and I can't concentrate fully on the exam. Would this be considered burn out? I would feel guilty taking time off for a couple days when it's so close to the test date. Any advice please?

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@aishatung sounds like burnout to me. Take a day off and come back and see how you perform. Of course there could've been other factors that helped get that lower score but I'm an advocate of breaking when you're feeling discouraged and spinning your wheels. Noting to feel guilty about at all!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tanes256 said:
    @aishatung sounds like burnout to me. Take a day off and come back and see how you perform. Of course there could've been other factors that helped get that lower score but I'm an advocate of breaking when you're feeling discouraged and spinning your wheels. Noting to feel guilty about at all!

I agree with this 100% @tanes256

Don't feel guilty and take a couple of days off. It will only help :)

Good luck