Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you allowed to sell official LSATs (paper copies)

katapultz6katapultz6 Alum Member
in General 81 karma

Hi All,

I have finished up my LSAT studying and am seeking advice. I understand you aren't allowed to sell LSAT PDFs, but are you allowed to sell booklets? I have purchased about 15-20 LSATs from Amazon and am wondering if they have any value or if I should throw them out.

Thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@katapultz6 said:
    Hi All,

I have finished up my LSAT studying and am seeking advice. I understand you aren't allowed to sell LSAT PDFs, but are you allowed to sell booklets? I have purchased about 15-20 LSATs from Amazon and am wondering if they have any value or if I should throw them out.

Thanks!

No, you can sell those.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@katapultz6 said:
    Hi All,

Thanks!

From a cursory search, it seems like your best bet to sell would be on Amazon. They go for so cheap on Ebay and other similar sites.

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

Try TLS(Top Law School forum) as well.

• katapultz6katapultz6 Alum Member
    81 karma

Thanks guys! Dillon don't worry I wasn't going to do it here haha, was thinking of eBay but will consider the other places ya'll note!

Also, I am not allowed to print off fresh PDF copies of LSATs and sell them right?

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@katapultz6 said:

Also, I am not allowed to print off fresh PDF copies of LSATs and sell them right?

Lol, nah. Plus you wouldn't be able to do that from 7sage anyway since they are DRM protected ;)

• katapultz6katapultz6 Alum Member
    81 karma

@Sprinkles said:

@katapultz6 said:

Lol, nah. Plus you wouldn't be able to do that from 7sage anyway since they are DRM protected ;)

Back in the day, Cambridge LSAT (legally) sold PDFs online and I purchased about 20-30. I have some printed copies of the tests that I barely wrote on/did not at all, so I'm wondering about these in particular but I really doubt I'd be allowed :P

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@katapultz6 said:

@Sprinkles said:

@katapultz6 said:

Back in the day, Cambridge LSAT (legally) sold PDFs online and I purchased about 20-30. I have some printed copies of the tests that I barely wrote on/did not at all, so I'm wondering about these in particular but I really doubt I'd be allowed :P

Yeah, no, can't legally sell the old Cambridge PDFS... I have the Cambridge PTs along with all the LG/LR/RC packets. If we could sell the PDFS, I'd be rich. :)

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@katapultz6 said:

@Sprinkles said:

@katapultz6 said:

Haha yeah unfortunately you can't sell those legally. Congrats on finishing your LSAT studies though! Hope you have a wonderful cycle :)