Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where should I direct my practice in terms of Logic Games?

psbrathwaitepsbrathwaite Member
edited August 2014 in Logic Games 207 karma
I'm starting the LG part of the curriculum and am going to be buying the logic games bundle.

The bundle includes Logic games for tests 1-35. After I go through the curriculum and practice the questions of the curriculum, where should I begin with the bundle?

I additionally have the following preptests (Would you say practice from these newer tests more than the questions from the bundle? )

The tests I have are:
December 2010, June 2011,
October 11, December 11, October 12, June 13, June 11, December 08, October 08,
December 09, September 09, June 10, June 12, December 12, October 13, December 13,

I have every logic games questions probably because I'm in the testmaster's course, they're just ordered by their method of organization, so I could practice off of the book too. Just not too sure how to organize myself with LG.

I'm taking the September LSAT.

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Are you still planning on doing this concurrently with TM?
  • psbrathwaitepsbrathwaite Member
    207 karma
    I'll still be sitting in class for Logical Reasoning and Reading comp, as well as practicing those problems from their books, but I'm not going to take notes nor really pay attention to them when they get to logic games.
  • psbrathwaitepsbrathwaite Member
    207 karma
    Ah, I also have 10 actual official lsat preptests 52-61 and did see someone's post about the question types all being here.