Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extra plastic bags to test center?

sophie74sophie74 Free Trial Member
in June 2017 LSAT 373 karma

I'm thinking of bringing an extra few (or more than few?) gallon bags to the test center to give to people who didn't realize they have to put everything in one. Maybe it will give me a few extra karma points?! Thoughts? Who's with me? #letsgo

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

That's so sweet of you! Even though the rules are very apparent on the LSAC website, email, and ticket, many people forget this very important step and end up freaking out.

• sophie74sophie74 Free Trial Member
    373 karma

@Sprinkles I know! I took it once in February this year and so many people had bags that were not the ziploc bag and I was baffled

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

Do it! I had a guy at my test center that didn't even bring pencils! Good thing the proctors were old pros and and knew to have no faith in us, haha.

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited June 2017 2301 karma

That is awesome of you! That simple act of kindness could dramatically change someone's life. Stress has a big impact on test performance. You might just save someone from Cooley! Also, karma is a real thing, @"Cant Get Right" and @Sprinkles have over 9000!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@"Daniel.Sieradzki" said:
    You might just save someone from Cooley!

Hey, hey, that's not very nice. Did you know Michael Cohen was a Cooley graduate and he's now the lawyer for Don-....uh....nevermind.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@sophie74 said:
    I'm thinking of bringing an extra few (or more than few?) gallon bags to the test center to give to people who didn't realize they have to put everything in one. Maybe it will give me a few extra karma points?! Thoughts? Who's with me? #letsgo

Doing it for karma points automatically negates the karma. I kid, I kid. That's really sweet.

I plan on giving away pencils because I've amassed hundreds. I can't afford the ziplock bags though, times is tough. ;)

• melissa091melissa091 Alum Member
    edited June 2017 150 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@sophie74 said:

Doing it for karma points automatically negates the karma. I kid, I kid. That's really sweet.

I plan on giving away pencils because I've amassed hundreds. I can't afford the ziplock bags though, times is tough. ;)

Hahah!! Hopefully they're the pencils talked about in the 7Sager Pencils Preferences post ;)

Bless your kind soul @sophie74 :)!