Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimate Plus?

navilsatnavilsat Alum Member
in General 96 karma

Im considering upgrading my course from starter to ultimate plus, but would it be worth investing in ultimate plus, if you already own all the LSAC PT series books?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Yes, the question bank, all the test explanations, the ability to re-print out the tests and all the drill sets make it all worth it! Best value on the LSAT on the market!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

Like my man Al said, Ult.+ is easily the best value on the LSAT market.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    Yes, the question bank, all the test explanations, the ability to re-print out the tests and all the drill sets make it all worth it! Best value on the LSAT on the market!

Blueprint charges $200 a month for their starter set and it includes a 20th of 7Sage. Also, JY is just a likable guy and a pedagogical god amongst men. He really has the power to teach this stuff. Manhattan boasts their 99th percentile instructors, but at the end of the day my experience with them was being smart doesn't translates into teaching well.

I'm really good at Chess. Like really good (I'll brag, won tournaments, etc) . Been playing my entire life. I cannot for the life of me teach anyone beyond the basics.

JY just has a gift of teaching and making these complex ideas I liken to chess simple and digestible. And the 7Sage Ultimate + package is all you need to succeed. That, and just two more things: Discipline and time!

• navilsatnavilsat Alum Member
    96 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

Blueprint charges $200 a month for their starter set and it includes a 20th of 7Sage. Also, JY is just a likable guy and a pedagogical god amongst men. He really has the power to teach this stuff. Manhattan boasts their 99th percentile instructors, but at the end of the day my experience with them was being smart doesn't translates into teaching well.

I'm really good at Chess. Like really good (I'll brag, won tournaments, etc) . Been playing my entire life. I cannot for the life of me teach anyone beyond the basics.

JY just has a gift of teaching and making these complex ideas I liken to chess simple and digestible. And the 7Sage Ultimate + package is all you need to succeed. That, and just two more things: Discipline and time!

Awesome thank you so much for your insight! I think I will upgrade very soon.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@navilsat said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

Awesome thank you so much for your insight! I think I will upgrade very soon.

No problem! Glad to hear it :)