Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thoughts post June LSAT

BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
in General 553 karma

This test really confirmed for me that the only thing that will surprise me or really blind side me is the stuff I didn't study for. No matter how well I did on this test, I know that I didn't do as well as I could have done on RC and I'm confident that any problem in my score will be a result of RC.

Knowing this, I urge all of us to really Focus less on stressing out and more on practicing for a possible retake in September. There is absolutely no reason that we shouldn't be able to raise our scores especially by studying the parts of the LSAT we've been neglecting. By being well versed in each section, we have a safety cushion where we can afford to slip up a point or two a section and score very high. But even if we're doing well on every section but, say RC, then chances are that we make a few mistakes here and there on other sections combined, and come across a hard RC and go -8. Now you better hope that the rest of the test you make only two or so mistakes which is really tough...

We didn't get unlucky with this test. The LG and LR were definitely easy compared to some other PTS. The LG wash breeze and I'm sure we've seen tougher LR. the RC was the hardest ever. Even if it were easier, then the rest of the test would have been balanced accordingly. So the point is to be so good at each section that you can rest your score on the hardest section. If I could do one thing differently that I also wanted to do for the June LSAT which I didn't, it's to start studying now so if I need to retake I'm ahead and if I don't then big deal since my mind was at ease.

Good luck guys, don't be afraid to retake. We all know deep down what LSAT skills we could work on. It's the questions you wish you don't see on your test. Those r the ones to really practice.