Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chicago study buddy for October

kraft.phillipkraft.phillip Free Trial Member Inactive Sage
edited July 2013 in General 444 karma
Hi everyone,
I live in the Chicago area, and I'm studying heavily for the October LSAT administration. I'm looking for someone who is scoring in the low 160's right now so that we can both learn together. I'd prefer someone who actually lives in the Chicago area so that we could ostensibly meet up once in a while, but I'm also fine with skype/google hangout/facebook/whatever.

As another poster put it, I'm "gunning for a 180," and I'd really love to collaborate with someone who is similarly motivated.

Comments

• Elle.BeeElle.Bee Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hi kraft.phillip. I live in the Chicago area and am preparing for the September LSAT. I am definitely similarly motivated. Currently I am scoring in the low to mid 160s but am aiming for 170s. I am looking for someone to take exams with and learn with. Are you still interested? My schedule is open as I am only studying right now. I live in the Southport area and usually study at the DePaul undergrad library.
  • olsonveolsonve Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hey Elle.Bee I'm assuming kraft.phillip may have taken the test by now, considering his post is from last year, but I too am looking for a study buddy in Chicago. I am scoring in the low 160s and would love to have someone to study with. Let me know if you are still looking!
  • kraft.phillipkraft.phillip Free Trial Member Inactive Sage
    444 karma
    Hey, I'm actually retaking now. You two should totally meet up and work together though. You seem to be scoring in the same range, so that will be best for both of you.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    I am interested in joining forces with other like minded people to study for the LSAT; especially to discuss the harder problems. I have been at this since January and have made tremendous progress on my own. But over the past few months I have often found myself wishing I had someone who is in the same boat as I am to analyze right/wrong answer choices with. I do live in Chicago and am open to meetings in-person, but using Skype could potentially suffice. As far as a structure to the meetings, I am not sure what works best. I am shooting to take the December (or February the latest) LSAT. If you two have already begun studying together, perhaps you may consider adding a third.
    Please let me know.
    - Nye