Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Continue foolproofing?

nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
in General 1723 karma

So i just started my 4th week of foolproofing and i have improved drastically!!! Most games i am getting in and around 8/9 minutes. My question is, should i continue strictly proofing or should i take my first PT. I still plan on proofing even after i move out of doing it the full day. Whats your take? Should i stay proofing until i am perfect? Or should i expand my horizons?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@nathanieljschwartz said:
    So i just started my 4th week of foolproofing and i have improved drastically!!! Most games i am getting in and around 8/9 minutes. My question is, should i continue strictly proofing or should i take my first PT. I still plan on proofing even after i move out of doing it the full day. Whats your take? Should i stay proofing until i am perfect? Or should i expand my horizons?

I think continuing the fool proofing while practicing timed sections of LR and or RC is the best option. No point in taking PTs when you already know where you can make some improvements. Also congrats on the LG improvements you've already made! :)

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

I agree with Alex, I think you should continue fool proofing while adding in timed sections of both LR and RC. Doing the full timed sections helps to bridge the gap between regular by-type drilling and taking full PTs.