Mr. Ping's cold LSAT diagnostic

ccj0321ccj0321 Alum Member
edited August 2014 in General 66 karma
I'm surprised that no one has asked this.

Mr. Ping seems to be someone that just "gets" it from the very beginning. Maybe he wasn't superb at Logic Games when he started prepping, but would it be a fair for me to make the assumption that his LR and RC skills were already at a high level?

Now that I've bought the course and listened to dozens of his videos to the point where I hear his voice when doing LSAT questions (especially LG), I now suspect that Mr. Ping is a LSAT "natural".

What was your cold diagnostic score, Mr. Ping?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    310 karma
    Pretty sure he scored 171 on his cold diagnostic
  • vandyzachvandyzach Free Trial Member
    358 karma
    Eh, whatever it was, he maxed out his LSAT score. He took every PT. He probably reviewed the right way. He might not have even taken one. Just maxing out your score is the important thing.
  • Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma
    I'll leave it to JY to decide whether he wants to share his personal specifics (though I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you), but I'll say this - I don't think he would call himself a natural. Even if he was, it wouldn't be something to boast about. Naturals tend to make for very poor teachers precisely because they never had to struggle with anything themselves.

As for sounding like a natural in his videos - of course he does! With the amount of work he's done with the LSAT over the past half decade, he'd better! You can't look at his mastery now and assume that that's how it's always been, because that's definitely not the way it happened. There's a flaw question in here somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it.