Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easy-Hard Questions?

jodro2jodro2 Member
in General 10 karma

What exactly does it mean for the ultimate plus edition to have the hardest questions, while the basic has the easiest questions?

Will I not be prepared if I choose the basic edition instead of the ultimate plus due to the lack of the "hardest" questions.

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Ultimate+ has a lot of advantages, not just access to harder questions but just more stuff in general.

To answer your question more directly having access to more study materials can never hurt you.

In fact I'm at a point in my studying where those hard questions are the one stopping me from cracking the 170 mark. So having access to them, so I can practice, is essential to any success I hope to have.

You can still learn and apply the fundamentals of the LSAT to the easy questions, but the reason hard questions are hard is because they manipulate the argument, vocabulary and structure so it's harder to figure out how to apply the fundamentals to it. The only way to get better is with practice, patience and constantly changing your understanding of the test