Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'd appreciate some feedback

TheLSATTheLSAT Legacy Member

Fellow 7Sagers,
My current situation is the following: I score in the 171-177 range, and my most consistent scores lie between 172 and 174. The only reason I'm not scoring consistently in the high 170s is the RC section. I currently miss anywhere from 3 to 6 questions. My pacing strategy is good, so I'm not suffering from time issues. I usually do really well on 3 passages and miss a couple questions on one of the passages, which negatively impacts my raw score in the section. I'm interested in feedback from people who are currently scoring -0 - -2 on the RC section. Thank you.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I'm scoring at like a -3 or -4 consistently, so I'm not sure how much help I can be. Though, what did help me get much better was working on reading slower and spending less time on the questions themselves. I would waste tons on time deciding between answer choices instead of trusting my memory, which honestly was usually correct. In short, I began trusting my instincts and memory more.

Also, you have to do what works for you. 7Sage has the memory method, The Trainer has a similar read-for-structure approach, Manhattan has PEAR, and Powerscore has a decent system as well. I find with RC, it comes down to what works for you. No one else can give objective tips and advice that are going to work for you. I would suggest experimenting different approaches during your blind review and take note of what works best for you.