Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I took a 4 day break....

LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
in General 13286 karma

Mostly because of work getting really busy. I have not touched the LSAT much. I feel like the break made me panic a bit and like I've forgotten everything I learned!!

My score per section has not changed though.
-5 Lr
-5 Lr
-2 or -8 RC (yes. variable that scares me)
-1 Lg.

Breaks are scary, in the future I'm going to just shorten what I do every day on the LSAT instead of taking a full break. Instead of 5 hours in a day I'll do one section with review if I'm feeling burnt!

Comments

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited July 2017 3072 karma

Four days may not have been enough.

If you still feel like you're in panic mode while not studying the LSAT, that itself may be a sign of burnout. It certainly was for me.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@LSATcantwin said:
    Mostly because of work getting really busy. I have not touched the LSAT much. I feel like the break made me panic a bit and like I've forgotten everything I learned!!

My score per section has not changed though.
    -5 Lr
    -5 Lr
    -2 or -8 RC (yes. variable that scares me)
    -1 Lg.

Breaks are scary, in the future I'm going to just shorten what I do every day on the LSAT instead of taking a full break. Instead of 5 hours in a day I'll do one section with review if I'm feeling burnt!

That's odd. I've taken weeks off and come back and killed it. Perhaps you were more burnt out then you thought? Then again, your second strategy of doing less per day seems like a good plan too.