Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Way to go through Questions in Practice with JY?

SD_SaraESD_SaraE Member
in General 41 karma

Hi all,

New to 7Sage, and was wondering...am i missing something in the best way to review questions in practice? When we are learning a new question type there are videos with sample questions from PTs, are we to find and print these out? In some of the videos I can't see all the answer choices when the video is paused. Are we not supposed to go through these on our own before we play the video? I need time to read and analyze the questions before the strategy is revealed. Is there a technique and/or easy way to print that I'm missing?

let me know thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Welcome to 7Sage!!!

Yes, print out the problem sets. If they are the actual videos of JY just doing the question for a lesson to show you how to approach them, then no need to print those out. Just follow along and take notes.

You can screenshot the question if you want or pause to read if the pace is too fast. There is also an option to slow the video down. It makes JY sound drunk and it's funny ;)

Good luck and welcome again!!!

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

I LOVE @"Olivia Pope" 's way of studying. I saw her (I'm assuming 'her' :-) thread and incorporated it into my own studies yesterday and it's pretty awesome. Take a look here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/11625/specifically-how-to-work-through-the-core-curriculum