Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardest games

ryansinayryansinay Alum Member
in Logic Games 36 karma

Does anyone have a list of the hardest and most unique games that they have encountered?

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Here's a list to get you started!

PT 77 game 3
    PT 79 game 4
    PT 72 game 4
    PT 62 game 2
    PT 65 game 4
    PT 67 game 4
    PT 70 game 3
    PT 57 game 3
    PT 41 game 4
    PT B circle game
    PT 2 game 3
    PT 2 game 4
    PT 27 game 2
    PT 15 game 2
    PT 40 game 3
    PT 29 game 2
    PT 33 game 3
    PT 31 game 2
    PT 27 game 2

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

PT 1 Game 2 - The Printer and Computer game.

Threw me for a a loop the first time I did it.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Paul Caint" said:
    PT 1 Game 2 - The Printer and Computer game.

Threw me for a a loop the first time I did it.

Yeah, I probably should have included those as well... When I first did the games in PT1 they all gave me trouble. Especially because I had never seen a circle game or had to use a chart like the Printer/Computer game calls for.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited August 2017 4196 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

Yeah, I probably should have included those as well... When I first did the games in PT1 they all gave me trouble. Especially because I had never seen a circle game or had to use a chart like the Printer/Computer game calls for.

I remember that game when I was first starting out. Wasn't it just like, (disclaimer!!!) a grouping game with switching rules or something though? I always thought it wasn't a misc game O_O

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@TheMikey said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

I remember that game when I was first starting out. Wasn't it just like, (disclaimer!!!) a grouping game with switching rules or something though? I always thought it wasn't a misc game O_O

I don't even know what you'd consider those weird games, lol. I remember trying to do it before I had 7Sage or the Bibles, and was just completely stuck for hours. Now I realize how much I truly sucked at games and how far I've come.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

I don't even know what you'd consider those weird games, lol. I remember trying to do it before I had 7Sage or the Bibles, and was just completely stuck for hours. Now I realize how much I truly sucked at games and how far I've come.

:wink: you go girl!