Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Those without cars, how are you getting to your test center?

Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member

So I don't have a car. I wanted to Uber to the test site, but the LSAC has a strict no phones allowed in the testing center policy. I could call a cab, but then I would kinda just be stranded at the testing site after.

What are you all doing?

Comments

• 1025 karma

Have you tried asking a friend or family member if they could take you? Your university could possibly arrange something for you as well.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited August 2017 4196 karma

If you take a cab there, you can go to an office or something after the test and ask to use a phone to call a cab, friend or family member.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@"Paul Caint" where is your test center? I am taking it at a hotel. They were happy to keep my phone and other valuables behind the counter. I put everything in a ziplock with my name on it. Try calling ahead to the test center to see if they would be willing to do something like this.

• AnthonyScaliaAnthonyScalia Alum Member
    330 karma

This might be a long shot, but maybe you could Airbnb a room within walking distance of the test center? A lot of college campuses are in semi-urban areas, so I'd imagine you could find some open apartments nearby.