Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spatial games trick

Hi everyone,
I have been drilling the games and I am currently working on spatial games. I don't know if this has helped anyone, but this trick certainly has helped me. I started doing subscripts on my game board. For example, if we are trying to place lions or tigers on the game board (like the game in PT16), I spent a little more time in the beginning to do that. I was careful to make sure that my game board wasn't too messy. The questions were super easy and I got the game right and with high confidence. Just wanted to let everyone know in case this trick helps others too! :)

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Yeah, that can be helpful to do. Especially if you use the method of making all game boards before going to questions.

• 109 karma

Just to reiterate...if it makes your gameboard too confusing, dont do it!! I am going through games and the cleaner the gameboard, the better I do.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@dannyshaw said:
    Just to reiterate...if it makes your gameboard too confusing, dont do it!! I am going through games and the cleaner the gameboard, the better I do.

if you are planning on making all game board possibilities though, you don't really have a choice but to fill it up as much as possible.

but yeah, if you're not making all possibilities then putting rules onto the game board to have it visually representative can be helpful :)