Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy In OC

LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 244 karma
Looking for a study buddy in Orange County Area. Looking to go at the December Test! at high 50's Low 60's looking to pass 70. Contact me if interested Firouziaidin@gmail.com
ciao

Comments

• MMOON3721MMOON3721 Alum Member
    35 karma
    My name is Michelle. I have been preparing LSAT for more than a year. I took a TestMasters and 7 Sage prep courses; also covered several materials including LSAT Trainer, Bibles, Manhattan Strategies Books and Multiple PTs. I have developed several strategies and would like to share with yours.

I made a decision to take a leave from work in order to completely focus on studying – this shows how much I am serious and determined. I am looking for someone who can share this motivation and be a supporter and a couch for each other. I’ve studied with few other people and found it very effective to analyze questions together and talk it out and explain to each other; way more than just listening to the lecture. I would also like to take the entire PT together under strict time limit.
    My Skype ID is michellemoon0708. I am down to talk any time. I am willing to work on any time frame/schedule. Please contact me at michellemoon0708@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle