Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Writing on September 16 but don't have any tests past December 2014

ChaudhrySChaudhryS Free Trial Member
in General 61 karma

Will this be a problem? The last PT I will attempt before September 16 will then be December 2014 one ... Am I missing out on a lot?

Comments

• 10bird__10bird__ Member
    80 karma

Interested in this too...

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

I don't think you're missing out on all that much. The test hasn't changed drastically since then. Very little, really.

You can buy single tests for somewhat cheap. Might be worth dropping $20-30 to get 2 or 3 of the most recent tests.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@salmachh said:
    Will this be a problem? The last PT I will attempt before September 16 will then be December 2014 one ... Am I missing out on a lot?

December 14 is PT 74 (I believe?)

Hard to say how> @AllezAllez21 said:

I don't think you're missing out on all that much. The test hasn't changed drastically since then. Very little, really.

You can buy single tests for somewhat cheap. Might be worth dropping $20-30 to get 2 or 3 of the most recent tests.

I don't think you'll be missing all that much either to be honest. If anything it would help to have the extra practice and see some more of the newer games, but I don't think it will be make or break you this close to the test.