Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starter Course PT's

JerryClarke242JerryClarke242 Alum Member
in General 602 karma

Hi everyone,
So I was wondering, since the PT's available in the Starter Course are kind of old, how accurate would they be in estimating my performance on the December LSAT?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited September 2017 23929 karma

@JayClarke242 said:
    Hi everyone,
    So I was wondering, since the PT's available in the Starter Course are kind of old, how accurate would they be in estimating my performance on the December LSAT?

Good, but not as accurate as they could be.

Older tests have plenty of predictive value. Anything from 60-81 is a pretty good facsimile of a "modern test" like the one you'll see in December. Anything older is still ~90% similar in vibe. Your score on an older test is probably going to only be a few points different from how you'd score on a modern test.

• JerryClarke242JerryClarke242 Alum Member
    602 karma

@"Alex Divine" Thank you. If I choose to upgrade in the near future, which course would offer me PrepTests 60-81? I'm guessing Ultimate.

• KillmongerKillmonger Alum Member
    332 karma

@JayClarke242 definitely the ultimate+

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@JayClarke242 said:
    @"Alex Divine" Thank you. If I choose to upgrade in the near future, which course would offer me PrepTests 60-81? I'm guessing Ultimate.

Ultimate + will give you every test as well as the drill bundles, question bank, and explanations.

Can't tell you how convenient it is to have it all on my laptop/iphone :)