Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC score highest EVER

ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member

okay here is what I did. I scored the lowest I've ever scored on an RC section a week ago. I thought well damn the test is a week away I'm fucked. So I thought.. Zack you know how to read what the hell is your issue. Basically beat myself up for a solid day. Then I decided that I'm going to take my time up front reading the passages and have a SOLID grasp on the questions.

I scored the highest I have ever gotten simply by slowing down and fully comprehending the passages, rather than trying to read faster than I was comprehending.

me trying to read....

Alt Text

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

RC is a section that really has a lot of strategic diversity. Some people need to really take their time in the questions, be careful, look back to the passage to find and confirm answers. This forces them to read quickly. Others need a better grasp of things up front and then have to move a bit quicker in the questions and rely on memory a bit more. Glad you found what works for you. Just in time!