Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 80 Questions?

westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
edited September 2017 in General 3788 karma

How would people characterize the LR in PT 80 compared to PT 81 or other preptests in general? I felt surprisingly confident as things seemed to click and my timing was on point as well. I did better on this LR section compared to PT 79's LR when I took it in September. Is it worth taking PT 81 before Saturday or maybe just take PT 81 RC as a section?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Interesting, PT 80's LR felt harder to me than PT 79's by a lot. I would say I felt PT 81 was closer to PT 79 than 80. I think it's all just kind of personal preference, and what clicks for us.

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

My impression was that PT80 LR was easier than 79 but harder than 81.

It will vary depending on your personal strengths, how you feel that day, etc. Overall, every section is somewhat balanced.

• Hey! I'm in the same boat as you. For some reason I did really really well on prep tests # 78-81 but the prep tests before that I did not do as well. Which is really weird, because they should be all the same difficulty. I would take a prep test today and then obviously review that test. I don't think you should take another prep test after today and just review and relax before the test on Saturday. This is just my advice and what works for me. I did really really well on prep test 80 and 81 so hopefully 82 will be very similar!!!! Best of luck to you!!!! hope this helps!!!!