Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT-itis PSA

Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
edited September 2017 in General 776 karma

I was diagnosed with LSAT-itis.

After being poked, prodded, and measured... I was diagnosed with LSAT-itis by my college's doctor. On and off fevers, sore throat, serious drainage, sneezing, coughing, wheezing, and general exhaustion is the just beginning of the grossness. I've never been more confused in my life. I had come in for a routine check up on Monday and had briefly mentioned to the PA that I had just taken the exam that pass weekend. So when I came in Friday after being gross for days, the doctor saw in my record I had just taken the exam. She tested me for a whole bunch of stuff that all came back negative. After a moment, she sat me down and was like, "You have LSAT-itis."

Apparently i've was her 5th LSAT kid that week! My orders were a whole weekend of bed rest, DayQuil/NyQuil, fluids and Netflix. I complied happily lol!

So, this is a PSA: You can and will get sick after you sit for this exam if you aren't careful. Make sure you are getting enough sleep, eating right and working out. Be better then me.

Love from your favorite LSAT-itis victim,

Victoria

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma

Lol, yeah, I had a touch of that after the test last year. The struggle is real.