Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal Statement Intro Bundle Anyone?

lalahhhhhlalahhhhh Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 40 karma
Has anyone bought and tried the personal statement bundle? I was curious as to what it consists of and what people thought of it?

Comments

• David WayneDavid Wayne Free Trial Member
    571 karma
    Seems like something new. Maybe one of the 7sage staff can give a little description of it to those of us applying this year.
  • synergy_101synergy_101 Alum Member
    180 karma
    I'm also curious about it too, wonder if it's useful for Canadian Law Schools :S
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    I bought it out of curiosity when I saw your post. It seems okay, but not necessarily better than the TLS PS guide, which is (a) free and (b) more extensive (http://www.top-law-schools.com/guide-to-personal-statements.html). If you have no idea where to begin, this might be a good resource, but if you've already done some reading elsewhere, you can probably give it a pass.
  • lalahhhhhlalahhhhh Alum Member
    40 karma
    Thanks Allison!
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    FYI, it consists of some general advice about how to approach the personal statement, tips of what to do/not to do, an outline of the long process of brainstorming --> writing --> editing, and a detailed analysis of one personal statement at various stages in the editing process.
  • David WayneDavid Wayne Free Trial Member
    571 karma
    Any 7sage staff members want to make a case for buying it?
  • YY MMMM.YY MMMM. Alum Member
    edited September 2014 73 karma
    I bought the add-on. Also thanks @Allison for more info!!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hey guys! Allison's description of it is pretty spot-on. It's something new that we've been working on, and are still working on. If you have any suggestions for it, please shoot me an email here: studentservices@7sage.com