Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Logic Mindmap Location? - 7Sage Forum

Logic Mindmap Location?

nkaspersnkaspers Member
edited September 2014 in General 5 karma
During the beginning of many of the logic lessons, a mindmap is shown containing the relevant topics of the logic curriculum. Is there anyway that we can access that mindmap?

Thank you in advance,
Nick

Comments

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    Nick, others have asked before so I wanted to post what JY's response has typically been in case you don't find one of his older posts on the subject. He see's the mind-map as a teaching aid for him, not as something useful to us. He wants us to focus on practicing our skills, not on memorizing his less plan. Having been through the whole course now and finishing up PTs, I can say that at one point I thought It'd be nice to have... and now realize it isn't necessary.

If you do the exercises and then do your homework, and then do your PTs, you'll be able to make your own mind map just by drawing out conditional logic chains (which is a whole series of exercises in one of the lessons), the key logic indicator words by group (I made flash cards), and invalid arguments. The rest is just practice practice practice.

Don't sweat the mind map, you'll be fine without it. Especially if you're still taking the course or even just started. Good luck!