Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last word on swearing

ddromneyddromney Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 24 karma
I expected a few f-bomb responses. Yea, I'm well aware that people swear. I've dropped my share. But I don't go into a professional setting and expect to hear it. You don't walk into a Dillards and expect to hear the sales associate say "let me get you some f---ing pants" Its nice to have some places where you don't have to hear it. I can be "light" and "humorous" without swearing. And if everyone does it what's so humorous about it anyway? I have emailed J.Y. My complaints were heard. The end. On to the next lesson. Back to the LSAT.

Comments

• Erika123Erika123 Member
    edited September 2014 233 karma
    Don't waste your time to comment. Just ignore ddromney and go study!
  • kunzzzzzkunzzzzz Alum Member
    29 karma
    @ddromney LOL. You're hilarious.
  • JHernandezJHernandez Alum Member
    75 karma
    I so wish that the salesperson at Dillards would say, "Let me get you some f-cking pants." I would laugh my f-cking ass off!! (Not a jab, @ddromney ...you just made me laugh. Each is entitled to their opinion and yours is just as right as anyone else's.)
  • GraceloverGracelover Alum Member
    440 karma
    LOL LOL LOL!!
  • kraft.phillipkraft.phillip Free Trial Member Inactive Sage
    444 karma
    Lol at Dillard's being the example of a professional environment. This guy has the right idea. We all spend so much time studying and stressing; it's good to take a break, troll some people, have some fun. I think we can all learn something from ddromney: let's not take ourselves so seriously. Thanks for the much needed reality check, and consider your point well taken.
  • polsckenpolscken Alum Member
    199 karma
    Is the Army a professional environment? In my 8 years serving I dropped a lot of f-bombs...just saying. Don't be a prude dude.
  • olepuebloolepueblo Alum Member
    235 karma
    JHernandez has got it right. Dillard's is the worst. An interaction in Dillard's as described above would absolutely make my day.
  • olepuebloolepueblo Alum Member
    235 karma
    Right on ddromney. What about all the phallic images I've seen J.Y. draw when talking about the support relationship between premises and conclusion?!!! It's like he's obsessed!!! This guys' gotta be stopped!
  • NellysLSATNellysLSAT Alum Member
    edited September 2014 186 karma
    lol!!
    every family has one member...
This discussion has been closed.