Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking December LSAT- Which package should I get?

pbjsjepbjsje Member
in General 31 karma

Hi there! So I just took the September test and received my score which ended up being even lower than all my PTs. I self-studied with the powerscore books and took dozens of PTs, felt pretty prepared. I also studied with 7sage's free video explanations which helped A LOT! I'm thinking I just need to dig a little deeper. Looking to up my score 6-8 points. I'm looking towards the starter because it's cheaper and I can actually afford that, unlike the others. Would I be fine doing the Starter or should I just look somewhere else at another course?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I think you should start with the starter course and then you can always upgrade if you need to.

I began with the starter course and it was better than any other course, book, or anything else I had done LSAT wise up until that point. There's truly just something about seeing how things are done on video, in real time, and by the pedagogical god himself, JY Ping.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

7sage is one of the cheapest LSAT courses you can find, so I recommend 7sage! The starter pack is good because it has the entire core curriculum, but doesn't have the medium and hard problem sets. If you already have PT's themselves then it is no problem but if you want more questions you're going to need more than the starter pack.

Maybe get the starter pack and then upgrade later on if you feel up to it?