Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still waiting on score

BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
in General 553 karma

Apparently if you start a fee waiver application it puts your account on hold until you finish it which means that you don't get your score until it is resolved. I got the hold removed today around 2pm PST, is it possible my score comes in today by 5? Or am I going to get it tomorrow?

I feel like the guy who came to the party-before-Armageddon on the day after.

Comments

• fambam24fambam24 Member
    215 karma

omg I'm in the same boat, they removed the hold on my account at 2pm as well...idk when the score will come out

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Kewlaidd said:
    Apparently if you start a fee waiver application it puts your account on hold until you finish it which means that you don't get your score until it is resolved. I got the hold removed today around 2pm PST, is it possible my score comes in today by 5? Or am I going to get it tomorrow?

I feel like the guy who came to the party-before-Armageddon on the day after.

Jesus. What on Earth is the reasoning behind not releasing your damn score?

Sorry to hear that man. Hang in there!

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

Yeah imagine yesterday, all that refreshing and those near puke experiences, except it's today too and tomorrow as well ???

It really takes a mental toll on you.

They said 24 hours so tomorrow by the end of their business day we should have it. I don't get it. Their internet is slow or what?? Remove hold release score, ? bam. Why the added suspense.

• fambam24fambam24 Member
    215 karma

LSAC has its own ways..best of luck to us!!

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

Yeahhh we've got this!!

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma

Good luck to both of you! Maybe your scores collected compound interest over the delay?