Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Still waiting on score - 7Sage Forum

Still waiting on score

BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
in General 553 karma

Apparently if you start a fee waiver application it puts your account on hold until you finish it which means that you don't get your score until it is resolved. I got the hold removed today around 2pm PST, is it possible my score comes in today by 5? Or am I going to get it tomorrow?

I feel like the guy who came to the party-before-Armageddon on the day after.

Comments

• fambam24fambam24 Member
    215 karma

omg I'm in the same boat, they removed the hold on my account at 2pm as well...idk when the score will come out

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Kewlaidd said:
    Apparently if you start a fee waiver application it puts your account on hold until you finish it which means that you don't get your score until it is resolved. I got the hold removed today around 2pm PST, is it possible my score comes in today by 5? Or am I going to get it tomorrow?

I feel like the guy who came to the party-before-Armageddon on the day after.

Jesus. What on Earth is the reasoning behind not releasing your damn score?

Sorry to hear that man. Hang in there!

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

Yeah imagine yesterday, all that refreshing and those near puke experiences, except it's today too and tomorrow as well ???

It really takes a mental toll on you.

They said 24 hours so tomorrow by the end of their business day we should have it. I don't get it. Their internet is slow or what?? Remove hold release score, ? bam. Why the added suspense.

• fambam24fambam24 Member
    215 karma

LSAC has its own ways..best of luck to us!!

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

Yeahhh we've got this!!

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma

Good luck to both of you! Maybe your scores collected compound interest over the delay?