Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Those who have made a 9+ point jump

JennaV33JennaV33 Member
in General 28 karma

Those of you who have gone 9 or more points up using 7sage, doesn't matter if it was from your raw score or not, how many times did you go through the core curriculum? or which parts in particular did you go through multiple times?

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

My diagnostic was in 140s, so I made at least 20 points increase. I have gone through the CC once, but after I started PTing, I went back to "Assumptions & Weakening Questions," "Strengthening Questions," "Some and Most Relationships," and "Advanced Logic" a lot.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@JennaV33 said:
    Those of you who have gone 9 or more points up using 7sage, doesn't matter if it was from your raw score or not, how many times did you go through the core curriculum? or which parts in particular did you go through multiple times?

I've increased about 15 points using 7Sage. I went through most everything twice. Once just to learn everything and a second time to really master everything. Like @akistotle I focused on "Some and Most" and I also had to review Valid and Invalid argument forms.