Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accessing Content

TanyaKuzmanTanyaKuzman Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 13 karma
Hello! I signed up for the maximum content course and I'm wondering how I can gain access to the explanations for all logical reasoning questions... if that exists. I can only find explanations for logic games at this time. Can anyone help navigate the site to locate this information? Thank you!!

Comments

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    Hi Tanya,
    I made a suggestion for a page like this to be created, but currently one doesn't exist. Also, there are not video explanations for every LR. There are LR videos for all the full PTs included in your package, but for LR prior to 35, the coverage is less than complete. They try to do videos for the really hard ones, and backfill as needed, or as time permits, on the others.

A trick I learned in looking for what you described is this: Go to the games page, find the PT in question and click on any of the games listed. Then scroll down below the video box and there is usually a list of links to the video/discussion explanations for all questions on that PT. You can then jump into the relevant LR questions from there.

Hope this helps.
  • TanyaKuzmanTanyaKuzman Alum Member
    13 karma
    Thanks a bunch! -TK