Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which PTs should I take

Just wanted to get your opinions on what PTs I should do.

So I took the September exam (cancelled). and to prepare for the September exam, I used PTs from 50s to 70s (I have a couple of PT in 70s that I haven't done, only a couple). Now I am taking December LSAT and have been doing PT's in 30s and 40s because these are the ones I haven't done when I was prepping for my September LSAT.

For the last month, should I just redo some PT's in 50-70s instead of going for older PTs that I haven't done yet?
I am finding older PTs to be pretty different from the recent ones, so I am thinking it would be better to redo the recent ones.

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Redoing PTs is fine. Definitely get to those more recent ones you haven't used yet though, which it seems like you are. But I say retakes are fine as long as you don't just choose answers because you know it's right. Try to justify everything you do on retakes, and don't focus too much on the score itself since it will be inflated.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Where are you currently scoring/BR'ing and where you do want to ultimately score?

• @"Alex Divine" I am consistently scoring around 167 (BR 169, my BR only improves a couple more points I guess). I do very well in LG in general, LR and RC, i have ups and downs, but on average about 5 wrong per section. My goal is, to be realistic, bump up a couple more points to get my score above 170...haha but I do know that breaking 170 is definitely harder than it sounds.