Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sending transcript to LSAC

lena_is_herelena_is_here Member
edited November 2017 in General 64 karma

My school's online portal has an option to place a transcript order but I'm worried about whether I need to include the Transcript Request Form. The note below states that "e-transcripts sent to LSAC do not require special handling" so I'm assuming that I do not need to include the Transcript Request Form.

Has anyone gone through this before? I called my school's registrar office to confirm that they use one of LSAC's approved electronic transcript transfer sources but I would feel better if another student confirmed this for me.

"For transcript requests with special handling instructions or that require attachments (e.g., PharmCas, NSF, etc.), do not proceed with this request. Instead, use the paper Order Request Form to order a UCLA transcript and submit in person or by mail with your attachment. Note: e-Transcripts sent to AMCAS and LSAC do not require special handling."

Comments

• jack.igoejack.igoe Member
    544 karma

Hey! I did the same thing for my school and it worked just fine. It'll take a few days for LSAC to confirm that they received it though so don't freak out.

• lena_is_herelena_is_here Member
    64 karma

@"jack.igoe" thanks for commenting. I feel better now lol :)

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    edited November 2017 5254 karma

Hi, initially I was pretty confused as well. They consider the permissions you fill out on the website the same as the printed LSAC form. You'll get some automated emails from the online portal and the LSAC--the initial ones will arrive within the next two days after ordering and LSAC will acknowledge that they got it when it arrives-- it probably takes 1-2 weeks, maybe less.

• lena_is_herelena_is_here Member
    64 karma

thanks @lsatplaylist!