Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improving on LR

Hello all!
I have a couple of questions. Right now I am getting a lot of LR questions wrong. My average LR right now is -8. I am taking the December LSAT. My first question is that is possible to improve to -2 per section with the time left? I have going over the question types I have seriously been missing on with the LR 1-20 book. How I've been using this book is doing full sections of one type of question, scoring it and going over them. Are there other strategies that you all would recommend? My top 3 missed are NA, PSA, and Flaw. I really hope I can make this happen before December second!

Comments

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

Possible, yes. Probable, no. When you get to -2 per LR you are in the elite echelon. Getting from -8 to -2 usually takes quite a bit of time.

• btate87btate87 Alum Member
    782 karma

Make sure you're saving every question you get wrong (or isn't easy for you). Revisit them every few days and think through every answer. I can't say it'll get you there as fast as you want, but I think it's indispensible to gaining accuracy and speed.

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

Im gonna second @uhinberg, it takes a rock solid understanding of fundamentals and a great time management technique to get down to -2

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

I would focus on flaw type questions and really getting good at recognizing cookie cutter type questions, this will really boost your speed and confidence

• Caleb.rohr.churchCaleb.rohr.church Alum Member
    72 karma

Thank you all for your recommendations I really appreciate them! I'll give them a try!