Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Realistic goal for improvement

RGBeetobeRGBeetobe Alum Member

I’m taking the December LSAT and I’ve been scoring from 167-174 on my PTs. It’s a pretty wide range, so I’m hoping to get results that are more consistently in the 170s. What’s a realistic goal for improving my score in time for the LSAT? What should I be doing? I work full time, but I could take time off if that would make a difference in my score.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"ila.k1482" said:
    I’m taking the December LSAT and I’ve been scoring from 167-174 on my PTs. It’s a pretty wide range, so I’m hoping to get results that are more consistently in the 170s. What’s a realistic goal for improving my score in time for the LSAT? What should I be doing? I work full time, but I could take time off if that would make a difference in my score.

What's the average of your score breakdown?

For me, logic games have consistently kept me out of hitting the 170s consistently. So I've just been spending tons of time drilling games.

If you can, I think taking off of work may be quite helpful. Especially with a little less than 3 weeks until test day.

• RGBeetobeRGBeetobe Alum Member
    142 karma

@"Alex Divine" I’ve been getting around -4 on LR, -3 on LG and -2/3 on RC. I’m guessing that it’ll be easier to improve on LG, but since there are two LR sections maybe it makes sense to focus on that instead.