Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking a Video of a practice section/PT on the Samsung Galaxy S6

btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
in General 1207 karma

Do you guys have suggestions for how to take a video of a practice section/PT on the Samsung Galaxy S6? I've been using the default Camera app and I almost always have problems with the video cutting out after 1-5 minutes or with the quality of the video which is sub-par.

Comments

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

I don't have any advice but I thought this was an ad for the Samsung Galaxy S6 lol

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2017 23929 karma

@btownsquee said:
    Do you guys have suggestions for how to take a video of a practice section/PT on the Samsung Galaxy S6? I've been using the default Camera app and I almost always have problems with the video cutting out after 1-5 minutes or with the quality of the video which is sub-par.

Did you get the update a while back that supported/upgraded the 4K video recording?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

Maybe there is a battery problem? I'm using iPhone 6, but I alway connect it to a charger when I'm filming a long video.

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

@"Paul Caint" hahaha...no not an ad. :'(

@"Alex Divine" I think so...If what you're talking about is the usual phone software update, my phone has had it.

@akistotle I think it was because the screen timed out because my battery was charged. I started making a checklist of things to do before I take a video:
    1. Clear memory
    2. Make sure screen time out is set to the longest possible time (10 minutes).
    3. Make sure battery is fully charged.
    4. Turn of power saving mode.

Do you guys have any suggestions of things to add to this?