Jon's Explanations

kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited September 2014 in Technical Problems 275 karma
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in an earlier thread, so I apologize if I am repeating it.

Jon, would it be possible for you to use a better mic when recording future explanation videos? Maybe my speakers are just bad, because there's some feedback that makes it difficult and unpleasant to hear what you're saying. I raise the volume in an attempt to hear it better, but the feedback just gets louder and more unpleasant to listen to. Otherwise, your explanations are great. Thanks!

Comments

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    I'd agree with the poorer quality, so it's not just you. I certainly don't think it's a big deal or anything but I would second this recommendation! I'd also second the shoutout to the superb explanations
  • Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma
    Yeah, I recorded most of those at a time where I didn't have a nice audio setup like I do now. Sorry about that. I promise that any future videos that come from me will have much better sound quality.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Thanks Jonathan!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Can you provide a link to the videos that you're having issues hearing properly? We can try to tweak them a bit so the static isn't as noticeable!
  • lena_is_herelena_is_here Member
    edited October 2015 64 karma
    Jon's October 2008 explanations have some feedback. Explanations are great and we can still hear him. It's just not as clear as it could be: http://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-55-section-1-question-06/